Personal Notes after making loss

 

Personal Notes after making loss




I start to learning on 2022 and now time is 3 may 2024 i still not withdraw any 100 rupees profit even i record daily backtesting results approx 8 month daily backtest . On demo live practice I make 10 % gain or 65% above win rate but when I switch to live account , I don't know why “ganga ulta bahne lagta hai”.


I want to buy  5g phone , i decide last month to gain daily 40% profit my my 2500 rupees account and i gain but when i want to gain above 20 % daily profit which is more 20% i lose 40% all my past profit . i faced this things in 2 times . daily gain 20% is safe and my account grow to 6500 but i lose all money. Again i deposit 10k and i lose 40% capital on few days . now i switch to demo live trading on 1 min tf and 1 to 5 min expiry . previously i trade on 15sec tf which is very volatile on multi otc pair . on 15sec tf price show downtrend start but when i goes to 1 min its still tradeable bullish setup .



Now i want to trade 1 min tf to gain at least 20% profit on demo 6000 account to gain confident. I feel very demotivated and trading not too easy , i know its not too easy but after reading lots of trading related books , best practice on price action. Every time thinking on setup, trading makin some good money , after a long time I haven't made 100 rupees. I cant buy anything, not supporting home conditions. I practiced a lot. There is no indicator that provides even a 60% stable win rate so indicators are trash. Only price behavior works and if you want to make profit then mtg is a must . but increase risk a lot .this note i write on 3 may 2024 , i want to trade quotes otc pair , and banknifty , the worst thing is when i trade indian stock market that day i 'm sure i lose 1500 , even I have a solid strategy. But i don't want to give up , i want to change my entire life through trading and again i practice, practice, practice, practice… 1 day i am making money 🙂.


My entire Youtube and Blogging carrier i didnt write even 100 post on my blog but in trading i write more then 200 post in 8 month




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post